In addition to conventional maintenance cleaning, surfaces also require special cleaning. The special cleaning is a thorough cleaning of surfaces and, if necessary, processing thereof with a protection agent, which is designed to minimize the long-term operating costs of the maintained surfaces. Special cleaning will also help to ensure and maintain the quality of the daily cleaning service.
Special cleaning includes:
- Window cleaning
- Cleaning carried out for the purposes of extension of the duration and preservation of the aesthetic appearance of different floors (PVC, tile, laminate, wood, etc.), including machine washing, processing with protective agents (waxing, oiling, impregnation) and polishing
- Deep cleaning of carpets and upholstered furniture
- Major cleaning after or during redecoration and construction
- Cleaning of Venetian blinds
- Cleaning of elevated surfaces (ventilation openings, tops of ceiling lights, etc.).